Manage episode 246137324 series 2425284
We often can get stuck in the everyday struggle. Trust us we have been there! So for those who have been riding the struggle bus and want to make positive changes this episode is just for you. We talk all about routines and habits. Developing a daily routine can help us to feel more in control of everything, and help us to make room for all that’s important. Routine can aid our mental health. It can help us to cope with change, to form healthy habits, and to reduce our stress levels.
- Why are routine hard to stick with.
- What are the downfalls of not having a routine.
- Benefits of having a routine.
- Why do most people choose not to have a routine.
- Psychology of rituals.
- Research on why rituals work.
- Tips on setting routines.
- We discuss our own routines.
- Famous Individuals who found success in having routines.
- Atomic Habits By James Clear
- Danielle Laporte Planner