Manage episode 217327206 series 1003037
Josie Brechner (a.k.a. Visager) talks about her OST work in EXTREME MEATPUNKS FOREVER, Blossom Tales, Spice of Life, Gay Monster Kiss Club, and my electric heart, not to mention her other music, including the Songs for Unmade Worlds series. She makes wonderful music, for games both real and imagined (as well for for things that are not games, and for its own sake).
We talk about how subtlety is for fuckers. We talk about why trans folks tend to be interested in body horror. We talk about punching Nazis (and more broadly, excluding them), but also about the positive flip-side of that, namely building a community.
And of course, we talk about punk.
• Here’s the MEATPUNK MANIFESTO.
• Robert Yang’s work rules.
• As does rook’s work.
• Game Workers Unite! is doing important work all around.
• Helixsnake’s Skate 3 videos are things of beauty.
• Petter Coffin’s worldview has some confusing/confounding elements, but the fish hook thing is useful, in my estimation.
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .