Manage episode 281070116 series 2286754
In a very special edition of the Everyday Ayurveda & Yoga podcast Myra Lewin is joined by Acharya Shunya, Vedic scholar and spiritual teacher, and Troy Snyder, Vedic Astrologer, to discuss healing from disordered eating patterns with Ayurveda and Yoga.
In a fascinating and enlightening episode Myra, Shunya, and Troy discuss:
- Why estrangement from nature has disrupted our eating patterns.
- How to identify disordered eating patterns, and what to do about it.
- How the wisdom of Ayurveda guides us to understand ourselves, our gut, and our constitution.
- Why our relationship with food is a foundation for living.
- What an informed process of eating looks like.
Thanks for tuning in to the Everyday Ayurveda and Yoga at Hale Pule podcast. If this series inspires you to live a more holistic and balanced lifestyle, check out Hale Pule's 4-week Agni Therapy program - a reset for your digestion and your life! It includes Ayurveda and Yoga practices, energy work, a private support group and weekly live Q&A to support your healing process. Learn more here.
You can also connect with Myra and the Hale Pule team over at the refreshing Spark your Intuition meditation series, on Instagram and on Facebook.