Manage episode 282767429 series 2286754
This episode marks the beginning of this year's series dedicated to caring for your mental health with Ayurveda and Yoga.
Join Myra as she discusses:
- Why most illness and disease begins in the mind
- How the mahagunas impact the functioning of the mind
- How the intellect, memory, and willpower all work together
- What the Bhagavad Gita tell us about shraddha ( faith ) as a foundation for joyful living
- Why a diagnosis is not who you are
Thanks for tuning in to the Everyday Ayurveda and Yoga at Hale Pule podcast. If this series inspires you to live a more holistic and balanced lifestyle, check out Hale Pule's 4-week Agni Therapy program - a reset for your digestion and your life! It includes Ayurveda and Yoga practices, energy work, a private support group and weekly live Q&A to support your healing process. Learn more here.
You can also connect with Myra and the Hale Pule team over at the refreshing Spark your Intuition meditation series, on Instagram and on Facebook.