Manage episode 195649956 series 1076451
Rakesh Madhava, Founder and CEO of Nextpoint talks with Mary Juetten in this member spotlight. The mission at Nextpoint is to enable law firms to confidently manage electronic data during eDiscovery and trial practice.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information of this episode go to evolvelawnow.com/show
- Connect with Rakesh
Evolve your legal practice with technology
- Tell us more about Nextpoint – 0:24
- How did you discover this legaltech problem you are solving? – 1:36
- Who are your main customers and how long have you been in this industry? – 3:25
- Is your tech in-house? – 5:30
- Feedback and case studies – 6:38
- Do you have any metric you can share with us? – 8:15
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Tweet and Share
The mission at Nextpoint is to enable law firms to confidently manage electronic data during E-Discovery and trial practice.
Click To Tweet
145 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 11 mins duration .