Manage episode 215066365 series 2311018
Bernadette Bulacan Starin is a pioneer in legal tech and in this episode, host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and co-host Dan Lear of Right Brain Law talk about the why being customer centric the key to innovation.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- Bernadette recounts the pioneers days of legal tech before the first dot com crash in Silicon Valley
- Why innovation in legal technology actually begins with people
- Bernadette on the overlooked skill of listening – the power of the “open ended question” and those willing to fill the space
- Unstructured vs. Structured listening
- Developing a customer centric approach during her time as an attorney
- Bernadette on helping to found “Serengeti Law” and entrepreneurship
- How to overcome fear on the entrepreneurial journey – fear as an internal perception
- On getting your team to rally – the 4 types of leadership.
- The power of stories – Bernadette’s secret to presenting
- Bernadette’s new role at Quant AI and how to connect and learn more!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.