Manage episode 206184985 series 2311018
Bill O’Boyle, CEO of North State Consulting talks with Ian Connett about the dynamic of smaller companies working with larger organizations and how technology plays a role in that relationship.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information of this episode go to evolvelawnow.com/show
- Connect with Bill O’Boyle
Evolve your legal practice with technology
- Bill’s background
- The origin story of North State Consulting.
- What most of his legal tech clients struggle with and the solutions created.
- Understanding your offering and comparing it to the marketplace.
- The role of being a coach in this industry.
- A typical day for Bill.
- What the largest blind spots are and how to identify them.
- Why they are so interested in legal.
- What big corporations can learn from lean startups.
- How companies can prepare for venture capital and outside funding.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.