Manage episode 213607643 series 2311018
Erin Levine, CEO and Founder of Hello Divorce is a legal tech pioneer who combines technology, heart and good design to create client centric legal services. Erin speaks with host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) about the Hello Divorce platform and innovations in the divorce process.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- How being a witness and plaintiff as a teenager fueled her interest in law.
- Why family law helped create the big picture for her.
- Innovating to become the modern break up service.
- Thinking about the user experience along with the tech and design.
- How they are fixing rejected judgements.
- Offering a variety of options for cost savings.
- What to expect in the future from Hello Divorce and Erin.
- Erin’s advice for legal tech entrepreneurs.
- Why design in key in tech.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .