Manage episode 213493084 series 2311018
Gyles Uhlenhopp, VP of Marketing at Black Hills IP sits down and talks with Ian Connett and Dan Lear at the Evolve Law Summit 2018 Podcast Series Series! This is one of a series of live shows recorded at this year’s Evolve Law Summit in Chicago with Contributing Editor Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and Dan Lear of Right Brain Law.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- How they are affecting the docketing process.
- Why intellectual property is ripe for legal tech innovation.
- A mantra they follow: Taking the robot out of the human.
- Their team is a mix of IP attorneys, docketing specialists and tech.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.