Manage episode 211611595 series 2311018
Jeff Eschbach, CEO of Page Vault speaks with Ian Connett and Dan Lear at the EL Summit in Chicago as a part of the Evolve Law Summit 2018 Podcast Series Series! This is one of a series of live shows recorded at this year’s Evolve Law Summit in Chicago with Contributing Editor Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and Dan Lear of Right Brain Law.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to tweet Ian Connett at https://twitter.com/QuantumJurist
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- Jeff Eschbach, CEO of Page Vault
- How Page Vault collects web content for lawyers
- The problem of “Fact Management Platforms”
- How customers are using Page Vault
- The impact of new privacy law legislation
- The new “privacy mindset” on Social Media
- Integrating Page Vault with eDiscovery
- Issues involved in collection and admissibility
- Why lawyers do not want to be in the “chain of custody”
- Frauds vs. Facts
- How Page Vault “brings truth to the internet”
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .