Manage episode 206184984 series 2311018
Welcome to the Evolve Law Summit 2018 Podcast Series Series! This is one of a series of live shows recorded at this year’s Evolve Law Summit in Chicago with Contributing Editor Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and Dan Lear of Right Brain Law.
For the latest topics, trends, and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry.
EL Summit Strategic Panelists:
- Deb Tesser, Director of Special Projects, Above The Law
- Alma Asay, Chief Innovation Officer, Integreon
- Katie DeBord, Chief Innovation Office, Bryan Cave
- Carlos Gamez, Senior Director of Innovation, Thomson Reuters
Podcast Show Notes:
- Panelist’s takeaway thoughts from the Strategics Panel.
- On “having your cake and eating it too” and when to say NO!
- How law firms are now fostering innovation in legal services.
- Thomson Reuter’s Incubation Hub.
- Focusing on “LegalOps” solutions and improving the client experience.
- Why it’s not always about “the tech.” Creating a 360 “vision” and value propositioning.
- Developing technology that helps law firms look better to their clients.
- Preparing for “change management” during the partnership.
- Operating with multiple gears (scale vs. startup).
- Why everything is a sales process until the JV is formed.
Review and Subscribe:
If you like what you hear, please leave a review by clicking here. Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.