Manage episode 218579120 series 2311018
Entrepreneur, Tech CEO, Berkeley MBA - Building Tali, a next-gen timekeeping platform powered by Amazon Alexa.
Matthew Volm and Host Ian explore the voice integrated future of legal services in this week's ETL podcast.Show Notes
- The origin of Tali – asking how Alexa could solve the problem of time entry.
- How Tali leverages voice capturing technology to help lawyers capture up to 40% more billable time.
- How voice technology will increasingly complete other legal admin tasks. Exploring the voice integrated future.
- How Matthew went about product development. Why product development and customer discovery “never ends.”
- Why friction and complexity are detrimental to your productivity.
- How AI and machine learning are used to power the Tali voice time entry platform.
- What lawyers are doing with more time.
- Matthew on what is unique in legal tech and critical traits for successful entrepreneurs.
- On finding a problem worth solving. Why you need to feel the pain of your customer.
- The value of making small improvements vs. quantum leaps.
- What will and won’t be automated in the future.
- Why lawyers who adopt AI will replace lawyers who don’t.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .