Manage episode 212977161 series 2311018
Will Norton, Founder and CEO of SimplyAgree sits down and talks with Ian Connett and Dan Lear at the Evolve Law Summit 2018 Podcast Series Series! This is one of a series of live shows recorded at this year’s Evolve Law Summit in Chicago with Contributing Editor Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and Dan Lear of Right Brain Law.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to https://abovethelaw.com/legal-innovation-center
- How SimplyAgree speeds up closings
- Pain points of the closing process
- Getting firms to understand the need for a new product
- Sales tactics for law firms
- Transitioning from law firm to legal tech founder
- How different teams use SimplyAgree
- How Will sees e-signatures evolving
- E-Signature impediments across the globe
- Potential for Blockchain in the transactional process
- Will’s advice to legal tech entrepreneurs– build what the customer wants!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.
193 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 30 mins duration .