Manage episode 222647125 series 2462354
Jackie recently appeared on Ted-X stage and we hear more about that. Some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- Her background is as a recruiter, from which she learnt many lessons
- How to offer value in a service not known for that
- How she delivered a better service to both the candidates and the employer
- Training people and companies
- Playing the long game often led to increased dividends in the long run
- How can you win a prospects business without telling them all that you do so you are able to over deliver?
Here is a link to her recent Ted-X Talk
Full details at:
Do check out the podcast named Hot Butter Business at Hot Butter Business podcast
PS. Apologies for some of the background noise heard in this weeks episode which were due to some technical issues.
44 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 36 mins duration .