Manage episode 229583626 series 2494635
Every day we have situations, environments and conversations happening in our lives. There are many things said and done and felt and thought. However, there is often very little focus on the outcomes we desire in those days, situations, environments or conversations. So we get affected by outside influences and don't see growth. However, with just the simple practice of consciously identifying The One Thing before those events, we can take control of the flow, the tone, and help create great outcomes, day after day!
- How to identify Gary Keller's "One Thing" in every conversation or situation.
- Why is finding the One Thing crucial to making the most of an opportunity.
- How to keep control of a conversation or circumstance by staying singularly focused.
- What are examples of the One Thing in the Bible narrative.
- How to use the Bible examples of focusing on one thing at a time to your advantage.
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .