Manage episode 229583625 series 2494635
It is important to set a course for growth every single day. Setting aside 60 minutes in the morning is an incredible way to do that (Ep. 2 - One Great Hour). Part of that planning is to lay out special goals and tasks for the day. Truthfully, some of those are important, but not very fun. They often get pushed back day after day and mounded up with others like them. However, if you can embrace the simple idea to Eat That Frog, a title taken from a famous Mark Twain quote, you can start your day doing something hard, and make the rest of the day much easier!
- How to use Mark Twain's famous quote to make more out of your day.
- How to eat that frog each day as a leap into more productivity.
- What does it mean to eat a frog daily and how can you plan for that?
- How to use journaling as a powerful source of accountability in eating frogs.
- How to manage your week in a way that leads to less frogs!
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .