Manage episode 229583624 series 2494635
Something just happens to me when I get behind the wheel. It's like I step into my own Me-Bubble and lose all perspective. At least, that's the way it used to be! Let's talk about why people get very impatient while driving and look at three easy but powerful solutions for good ole fashioned "Road Rage."
- How to stop Road Rage in its tracks!
- Why do we get so impatient while driving, and what can we do about that?
- How to use prayer and thankfulness as keys to patience while driving.
- How to use driving stress as an opportunity to be sympathetic with others.
- What are some tips to help when you get frustrated while driving?