Manage episode 229716074 series 2494635
Dale Carnegie's famous work - How to Win Friends and Influence People - is based on one central idea: that every person wants to feel important. It's just the way God made us. So, if you can acknowledge that in relationships, you can quickly build trust into new relationships. How? Well, to start, learn and properly use people's names. It turns out, this is the quickest and easiest way to build rapport in any new relationship. To learn more about how that works, and to get some tips on how to do it better, check out today's episode: "What's My Name?"
- How to use Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" to your advantage.
- How to connect with people through the use of their first name.
- Why is a person's name so important to them?
- How can you learn to remember people's names?
- How to use names to build rapport and trust in new relationships.
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .