Manage episode 230213858 series 2494635
Christians are optimists. We know the Lord is with us and we always expect the best. And yet, many of those same Christians struggle with Worry. Why is that? Well, maybe it's because we are so prayerful about it going right, that we haven't prepared ourselves to handle it going poorly. And the fear of it not working out can be crushing for people. In Dale Carnegie's book, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, he identifies one sure fire way to be content day after day, situation after situation, no matter the outcome. Check it out in today's podcast: Accepting the Worst!
- How can Dale Carnegie help you avoid worry every day?
- How to expect the best and accept the worst at the same time.
- How to look ahead and potential issues and handle them before they even happen.
- What can you do to accept less than ideal outcomes?
- How can you improve on poor results with patience and wisdom?
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .