Manage episode 230644116 series 2494635
Just about everyone knows how to zip a jacket. You put the pieces together at the bottom, get it started rightly, and it glides from there. If you rush it or force it, the jacket will not come together. In repairing damaged relationships, we sometimes try to rush it or force it. We sometimes try to fix it all in one moment. But if you know how to zip a jacket, you know how to fix relationships. To learn about the connection, and see the simple little step that makes all the difference, check out episode 22: Zipping the Jacket!
- How do you get on the same page in a relationship that has had trouble?
- How does the start to unity determine the finish?
- Why is a patient and intentional first step so important?
- How to unite in things you never thoughts you'd agree on.
- How to use "zipping the jacket" in your marriage and family.
62 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .