Manage episode 231576100 series 2494635
Teenagers get a bad wrap sometimes. Largely because their accomplishments are held back by the low expectations our culture puts upon them. In their book, "Do Hard Things," the Harris brothers enlighten young people to a rebellion against low expectations. They talk about how to do things that move us past our comfort zones, reach out for support, and sow for long term reaping. Their book is awesome for teenagers. And it is also awesome for adults! In fact, our children will learn how to achieve their goals from watching us defy cultural standards and excelling in our faith! Take a listen to hear Alex and Brett's story, and to try out their 5 tips for getting better.
- Look for things outside your comfort zone
- Don't limit yourself to what is expected or required
- Discover the power of teamwork and partnership
- Built for a better future, not just immediate payoff
- Take pride in being different for the Name of Christ
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .