Manage episode 234999702 series 2494635
Self centered living is lonely. Some may be successful. Some may make a mess of things. But all wonder, "Is this what it is all about?" I just focus on me. Everybody else just focuses on themselves? And somehow our life has value, meaning? When we learn to be second to Christ, we instantly learn the purpose of life. We still take care of ourselves, but we become about His majesty first, His glory, and our future with Him. That relationship becomes our passion. And... this extends into friendship and marriage and everyone. When I can look at a person and think, "I am second," and be about them first, I'm not neglecting myself as meaningly, I'm just prioritizing them as worthy of my service. And the result of this is a purpose: to serve. And the reward for that: amazing relationships!
- How to move emphasis away from "I am First."
- How to embrace the "I am Second" life of faith.
- What does "I am Second" look like in everyday life?
- How to apply this principle in your friendships.
- How to apply this principle in your home.
61 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .