Manage episode 237660980 series 2494635
Most of us struggle with overuse of electronic devices. They are so convenient and address so many issues all in one place. But most of us also know that such things can become addictive and keep us locked in to them and away from the walk God has planned for us. But we can't just put the cell phone in the drawer for a month. We need it everyday to interact with others, conduct business, or find needful things. However, if we can learn the value of daily intermittent fasting, creating ever increasing pockets of hours away from the device, we will instantly see more meaningful things fill that space and regain control of our time and lives!
- How to assess if you spend too much time on your cell phone or ipad
- Why a 30 Day Fast is beneficial but also may not be reasonable for everyone.
- How the Intermittent eFast approach can be the daily answer for you.
- What are the immediate benefits to ever increasing hours without electronics
- How to walk through a daily with intervals of focus and peace and without the phone
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 18 mins duration .