EEC 229: UNMUTED Leaders and Organizations with Heather Hansen
Manage episode 329570453 series 1061660
Heather Hansen will improve your communication and relationship-building skills that will help people advance in our post-pandemic, globally-dispersed world.
- What are the secrets to successful global communication?
- How do accents impact hiring decisions?
- How can the English accent be a form of bias?
- What are the consequences of not being understood as a North American going abroad as a leader for the first time?
- What advice can you give a leader to make sure his or her English is understood by foreigners speaking English?
Heather helps top global leaders show up, speak up, and inspire action in a changing world. She focuses on fostering unmuted communication across cultures where every voice is heard, resulting in greater inclusion, innovation and efficiency across remote and global teams.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself by scheduling a discovery session with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.