EEC 248: Why Retreats are important for Leaders to find Clarity, Balance and Purpose with Fabrice Desmarescaux
Manage episode 343034881 series 1061660
Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC interviews Fabrice Desmarescaux who works with CEOs and their teams to help them reach higher levels of performance and consciousness.
- What personal challenges do CEOs and senior execs face today?
- How do you help your clients specifically?
- Why is our traditional management science falling short in today's world?
- What do you take from the Eastern and Western approaches?
- Why is our deterministic mindset not adapted to thriving in a complex world?
- What are the benefits of creating short solo retreats, how to do them and what do you mean when you say short?
Fabrice Desmarescaux works with CEOs and their teams to help them reach higher levels of performance and consciousness. A former partner at McKinsey & Company, Fabrice has practiced meditation, taught yoga, and led spiritual retreats for two decades. Integrating Eastern spiritual traditions with Western modern management and psychology, Fabrice raises his clients to new heights of clarity and productivity by focusing on what makes us fundamentally human: the desire to be happy, to connect with others, and to be true to our purpose.Excellent Executive Coaching Podcast
If you have enjoyed this episode, subscribe to our podcast on iTunes. We would love for you to leave a review.
The EEC podcasts are sponsored by MKB Excellent Executive Coaching that helps you get from where you are to where you want to be with customized leadership and coaching development programs. MKB Excellent Executive Coaching offers leadership development programs to generate action, learning, and change that is aligned with your authentic self and values. Transform your dreams into reality and invest in yourself by scheduling a discovery session with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC to reach your goals.
Your host is Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC, founder and general manager of www.mkbconseil.ch a company specialized in leadership development and executive coaching.