Manage episode 210314925 series 1676096
Listeners share their experiences, including how one employee turned a customer into a brand ambassador, a wedding photographer who got rave reviews before the photos were even delivered, and a luggage company that helped its customers adjust to new airline regulations.Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
- How one employee turned a customer into a brand ambassador.
- Why wedding photography is about more than just the photos.
- One smart luggage company’s response to shifting regulations.
- The improvements customers are looking for in the B2B experience.
- The Experience This! Survey
- The CX Accelerator
- Brown Family Photography
- Chris Strub on Twitter
- “Airline Smart Luggage Ban Goes Into Effect” by Grant Martin
- The Next Generation of B2B Purchasing: Millennials, Marketplaces, and Digital Buying Preferences
- Smarter CX by Oracle
- Oracle CX Performance Assessment
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!