Manage episode 222615873 series 78241
Eric Byrnes comes back after writing a book and completing the Triathlon Across America. We cover transitioning from Major League Baseball, how his definition of mental toughness has changed, and creating Team Go-Hard.
1. Eric & I start the podcast saying nice things about one another
2. Being asked to talk about The Mental & Physical Edge
3. How Eric using triathlons to dig out of a post-baseball career rut
4. The Triathlon Across America: 55 days from San Francisco to Manhattan
5. Creating Let Them Play Foundation to help address the lack of physical activity programs for America’s children
6. Dopamine Jumps in Philadelphia!
7. Eric’s definition of mental toughness
8. How we create a feeling of confidence in ourselves
9. “Don’t Take Your Feelings So Personally”
10. Eric’s personal philosophies and how his father helped define them
12. What Eric and I will discuss next time he comes on the show (hint: ankle the size of a watermelon will be heavily featured)
#triathlons, #ultramarathon, #mentaltoughness, #training, #baseball, #majorleaguebaseball, #triacrossamerica, #gohard, #ucla, #medicine, #podcast, #phillyphanatic, #childhoodobesity, #ADHD, #endure, #resilience
131 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 40 mins duration .