Manage episode 173302546 series 108783
Andrew (@Andrew___Morris) is a security researcher at Endgame. Before he got that role he was a penetration tester. I had an opportunity to get to know Andrew at some events in the Columbia, SC. He's very knowledgeable and excited about what he does in the information security space. In this two-part series we discuss some of the nuances of being a pen tester and how to find yourself in that particular role.
In this episode we discuss:
- What tools a penetration tester uses
- What skills are needed to be a penetration tester
- Andrew discusses how he became a penetration tester
- Room362 - Rob Fuller
- Carnal0wnage - Chris Gates
- Exploit Monday
- Cobalt Strike
- Active Directory Security
- Passing the Hash
159 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 32 mins duration .