Manage episode 181723939 series 108783
In this analyzed episode of the Exploring Information Security podcast, Daniel Ebbutt joins me to discuss malware analysis.
Daniel (@notdanielebbutt) is a malware analyst at a fortune 500 company. I recently caught up with Daniel at Converge and BSides Detroit. We had a great conversation about malware analysis. Talking about the topic with him you can tell he is very passionate and excited about the subject. Which is why I decided to have him on the podcast for a little chat.
In this episode we discuss:
- What types of anti-malware Daniel has seen
- How to perform malware analysis
- What skills are useful for malware analysis
- What resources are available
- MalwareAnalysisForHedgehogs - YouTube channel
- Sysinternals Suite
154 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 33 mins duration .