Manage episode 177656009 series 108783
In this smart episode of the Exploring Information Security podcast, Rob Gresham formerly of McAfee joins me to explain threat intelligence.
Rob (@rwgresham) previously served as a practice lead in McAfee's security operations. I had the opportunity to meet Rob in person. He is deeply involved in the many things information security related in South Carolina. Including the National Guard and Palmetto Cyber Defense Competition. Threat intelligence is a topic he thoroughly enjoys discussing. Which is why this topic will be a two parter.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is threat intelligence
- How threat intelligence is useful
- What are the benefits of threat intelligence
- What needs to be done before threat intelligence
- Awesome Threat Intelligence
- Pyramid of Pain
- BSides Augusta - This is not your Mommas Threat Intelligence
168 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 30 mins duration .