Manage episode 178452308 series 32735
Ben and James discuss how leverage shifts in a value chain, why WeChat is so powerful in China, and why that is a problem for Apple.
Presented by MailChimp
- Ben Thompson: Apple’s China Problem — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Messaging: Mobile’s Killer App — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Slack and the State of Technology at the End of 2015 — Stratechery
- Connie Chan: When One App Rules Them All: The Case of WeChat and Mobile in China — a16z
- Ben Thompson: Peak Google — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Beyond Disruption — Stratechery
- James Allworth: The Blessing of Failure — Medium
- Ben Thompson: The State of Consumer Technology at the End of 2014 — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Why Doesn’t Apple Enable Sustainable Businesses on the App Store? — Stratechery
158 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 60 mins duration .