Manage episode 189398375 series 32735
Ben and James discuss Facebook and where both its critics and executives go wrong. It’s time for everyone to consider the worst-case scenarios.
NOTE: We unfortunately had significant audio issues this week on both sides (which, by the way, had nothing to do with the cut cable referenced in the podcast ). Our apologies.
Presented by MailChimp
- Ben Thompson: Defining Aggregators — Stratechery
- This is why tech companies won’t disclose content of Russian ads — The Outline
- Ben Thompson: Trustworthy Networking — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Manifestos and Monopolies — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: The Voters Decide — Stratechery
- The Barriers Stopping Poor People From Moving to Better Jobs — The Atlantic
- Exclusive interview with Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg — Axios
- Ben Thompson: The GDPR and Facebook and Google, Intelligent Tracking Prevention, Data Portability and Social Graphs — Stratechery Daily Update
162 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 59 mins duration .