Manage episode 192723942 series 32735
Ben and James discuss the net neutrality debate and why both sides of the issue at hand involve making difficult tradeoffs; the bigger problem is broken governance. Please listen to the end!
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Pro-Neutrality, Anti-Title II — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: “Light Touch”, Cable, and DSL; The Broadband Tradeoff; The Importance of Antitrust — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Netflix and Net Neutrality — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Net Neutrality and Zero Rating — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: Comcast’s Inevitable Data Caps, T-Mobile Offers Free Video, America Versus Europe on Net Neutrality — Stratechery Daily Update
- Ben Thompson: The Department of Justice Sues to Block the AT&T-Time Warner Acquisition, The DOJ’s Case, AT&T’s Objections — Stratechery Daily Update
158 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 60 mins duration .