Manage episode 196312401 series 32735
Ben and James discuss Facebook’s algorithm change, the difference between Facebook and Snapchat, and what the company’s motivations might be.
Presented by WordPress.com: Get 15% off on a new site by visiting WordPress.com/Exponent.
- Ben Thompson: Facebook’s Motivations — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Mobile Makes Facebook Just an App; That’s Great News — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Facebook and the Feed — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Facebook, Phones, and Phonebooks — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Popping the Publishing Bubble — Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Defining Aggregators — Stratechery
- Tyler Cowen: A Simple Theory of Moore’s Law and Social Media — Marginal Revolution
- Farhad Manjoo: It’s Time for Apple to Build a Less Addictive iPhone — New York Times
158 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 60 mins duration .