Manage episode 256421741 series 2518960
This week on the Faith Angle Podcast, we are joined by Asma Uddin and Daniel Harrell.
Asma Uddin is currently an expert advisor on religious liberty to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), Inclusive America Project Fellow at the Aspen Institute, and senior scholar at the Freedom Forum Institute. She is also a Berkley Center research fellow. In addition to her expertise in religious liberty, Uddin writes and speaks on gender and Islam, and she is the founding editor-in-chief of altmuslimah.com.
Daniel Harrell is Editor-in-Chief of Christianity Today. Formerly, he served ten years as Senior Minister of Colonial Church, Edina, Minnesota, and for 23 years before that as preaching minister at Park Street Church, Boston, Massachusetts. He has taught at Gordon-Conwell, Fuller and Bethel seminaries, as well as at Boston University and Harvard University. He served for many years on the Community Ethics Committee of the Harvard University Hospitals and on the Advisory Council of Biologos.
- When Islam Is Not a Religion: Inside America's Fight for Religious Freedom, by Asma Uddin
- Inclusive America Project
- Introducing Christianity Today’s New Editor in Chief
- Steve Waldman Facebook post about National Religious Broadcasters incident
- Attorney General William Barr Remarks at the 2020 National Religious Broadcasters Convention