Manage episode 229041144 series 1705836
- Most neck pain originates from posture from looking down at computer at the wrong angle and looking down at texts
- Dr Z recommends reading texts from eye height
- Neck strengthening exercises:
- Joe's numbness in his forearms could be a result of Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Mayo clinic defined TOS as: Thoracic outlet syndrome is a group of disorders that occur when blood vessels or nerves in the space between your collarbone and your first rib (thoracic outlet) are compressed. This can cause pain in your shoulders and neck and numbness in your fingers
- Tennis elbow is pain from outside the elbow, golf elbow is pain from inside the elbow.
- IT band: Big misconception is people try to roll directly on it, want to roll above or below it.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Roll bottom of foot as you flex/extend ankle and stretch calf
- Piriformis Syndrome: Get into pigeon stretch and also sit on lax ball on chair, bring knee to chest. If too intense, put towel above lax ball and or use tennis ball.