Manage episode 244484597 series 2456877
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite podcasting platform — and while you’re there, please leave us a like or a review!
Next week, we’re going back to paranormal with the first book in JR Ward’s Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Dark Lover. It’s a whole ride. Strap in. Get it at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books, Kobo or your local indie (it’s currently only $2.99 in ebook!).
- We're so excited to have Andie on the podcast -- her book, Not the Girl You Marry, is out November 12th. Preorder now!
- Do you know the importance of a Sky Pager?
- The Pegging Crew is a nickname we use with love for the folks who bought a change to decide a Fated Mates interstitial topic.
- Last summer, Jen interviewed Andie for Kirkus.
- Nancy Pelosi is taking care of business.
- I guess you can decide for yourself if Father Bell is a cinnamon roll (whispers: especially because this will be a season 2 book that blooded us).
- The only person who can ask for flowers is Barbra Streisand.
- The romance trailblazer videos from this year's RITAs are so great.
- The original stern brunch daddy tweet.
- Toxic masculinity is like acid rain, not rain rain.
- The "I'm baby" meme.
- Jess & Marie are pretty great.