Manage episode 228486131 series 2391039
For thousands of years, sages, mystics, seers, and philosophers have claimed that there is a cosmic field that is all interconnecting, which collects and provides information, and informs the web of life - in the East it is called the Akashic Field.
In this episode, I’m covering the Akashic Field, aka Akashic Records... a vast, energetic database that holds the vibrational imprints of your soul, soul’s history and purpose in this life. You can think of it as the ultimate Google or the universe's super computer.
- What are the Akashic Records & how to access them
- My personal journey starting with the Akashic Records and how it has changed my life and practice
- How they can assist you in your soul’s journey
- What type of information they provide
- The best questions to ask the Akashic Records
- Case studies and true stories of how messages from the Akasha have helped
- The concepts of past lives, future predicting, and meeting your guides
- How to begin accessing the records as a beginner and tips on dropping into receiving mode and boosting your intuition & a lot more!
Full Show Notes Here:
Interested in your own personal Akashic Reading with Venessa?
Access soul wisdom and gain clarity on your biggest questions and challenges with a 1:1 session...
We’re launching a group program!
Ready to go from Chronic to Creatrix in your life and health?
If you’ve been dealing with health challenges, chronic illness, or just know that something is off and related to a deeper soul-level, then this is for you...
We’ll be bridging the scientific and the spiritual using functional nutrition & Akashic Records, and work together as an amazing group of people as well as with your own spirit guides, teachers, and loved ones through the Akashic Records!
Interested in learning more? Get on the List and gain access to exclusive pricing and access! Click this link to sign up to the waitlist to learn more: https://pages.convertkit.com/d9dfc62302/af47e91996
86 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 52 mins duration .