APRIL :: Akashic Soul Nourishment Reading :: EXPANSION THRU DIVERSITY: Healthy Dissonance, Fractals, In-formation that Shapes Us
Manage episode 230426974 series 2391039
UPCOMING GROUP PROGRAM
We’re launching a group program! Ready to go from Chronic to Creatrix in your life and health?
If you’ve been dealing with health challenges, chronic illness, or just know that something is off and related to a deeper soul-level, then this is for you...
We’ll be bridging the scientific and the spiritual using functional nutrition & Akashic Records, and work together as an amazing group of people as well as with your own spirit guides, teachers, and loved ones through the Akashic Records!
Interested in learning more? Get on the List!
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
We're guided by words from our ancestors and the unseen ones, the ones without voices that can’t be heard by the ear.... They share:
- How diversity is a key ingredient in expansion and growth.
- There is alchemy that happens with diversity - possibilities expand, our collective field expands.
- The concept of unification through diversity. All is one, and one is everything.
- A reminder that we are fractals, what they are and how they support our overall health and growth.
- A call to diversify the information that we read thru our senses and experience, which means evolution and expansion in real time within our minds and physiology = more resources.
- They remind us of the “messy” gardens of the ancients, which cultivated immense intelligence, diversity, support, growth, ingenuity, innovation, and nourishment.
Questions for you to contemplate this month:
- How can you go to the edge of all that you know and perceive and expand even more?
- Can you embrace the dissonance that comes with diversity?
- Where can you let go of control a bit and allow the “messiness” to guide you into a deeper truth and knowing that is vastly more resourceful, real, and expansive?
- A call to review the garden of your life... what are you keeping out that could be good medicine? What aren’t you allowing in that would bring healthy dissonance and greater teachings?
- Can you see the beautifully intricate design within the mess?
Life’s more fun in technicolor! And so much more...
LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE
We can now accept your feedback, questions, & comments by voice message!
Click here to get in touch (scroll down to leave a VM, can’t wait to hear from you!): http://www.wildlyrooted.com/podcastconnect
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
Your support means the world... If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution.
Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show.
To make a monthly contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
If you would like to make a one-time contribution, you may use our personal PayPal Link here and offer any dollar amount you'd like: https://paypal.me/wildlyrooted
Thank you as every penny counts toward supporting this work! xo
More from Wildly Rooted
87 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 52 mins duration .