Manage episode 226391227 series 1789813
Today I share the top 4 ways to prepare your body for pregnancy.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.Topics discussed in today's episode:
- Why you'll want to consider coming off hormonal birth control 18 months to 2 years before you are ready to start trying to conceive.
- Managing your fertility post-birth control
- The importance of a preconception period of at least 6–12 months before you start actively trying to conceive
- Why it's equally (if not more!) important for men to institute a preconception period of at least 6–12 months before you're ready to start trying for a baby
- Getting the timing right using fertility awareness when you're ready to conceive
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 009 | Sacred Fertility Foods | The key to having healthy babies and a healthy pregnancy | Sally Fallon-Morell
- FFP 188 | Real Food For Pregnancy | Optimizing vegetarian & vegan diets for pregnancy | Lily Nichols
- FFP 126 | Does Your Diet Impact Your Breastmilk? | Eating for Two: How to Produce the Most Nutritious Breastmilk | Managing the Postpartum Period | What Breastfeeding is Really Like | Lily Nichols
- Fertility Awareness Podcast Episodes | Fertility Friday
- Pill Reality Series | Fertility Friday
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor: The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Follow this link to purchase your copy today.