Manage episode 228152346 series 1789813
Amanda Laird is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist™ and host of The Heavy Flow Podcast – a weekly podcast dedicated to periods, reproductive health and other taboo health and wellness topics, and Amanda is the author of Heavy Flow: Breaking the Curse of Menstruation.
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.Topics discussed in today's episode:
- Embracing your menstrual cycle and escaping the wrath of period negativity
- Why are women's bodies being ignored in capitalist structures?
- Does your period interrupt your productivity?
- Balancing work and motherhood
- Why is it important to talk to the next generation about menstruation?
- Heavy Flow: Breaking the Curse of Menstruation
- Amanda Laird | Website
- The Heavy Flow Podcast
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book) | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 239 | 6 Ways to Improve Your Menstrual Cycle in 2019 | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- On-Air Client Session] FFP 220 | Managing Intense Period Pain | Maria & Lisa
- FFP 202 | Vaginal Steaming for Period Problems | Steamy Chick | Keli Garza
- FFP 198 | The Balance Plan for Healthy Cycles | Angelique Panagos
- FFP 180 | Managing Painful Periods | Dysmenorrhea | Endometriosis | Dr. Lara Briden, ND
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor: The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.