Manage episode 231631127 series 1789813
Today I share with you the top 5 ways Fertility Awareness will help you get pregnant! Whether you’re actively trying to conceive or planning to conceive in the near (or distant) future, you’ll want to tune in!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Fertility Awareness Mastery, my LIVE 10 week group program. Gain confidence charting your cycles, and gain deep insights into the connection between your health, your fertility, and your cycles. We start on April 23rd. Will you be joining us? Click here to register today!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon, and you can head over to thefifthvitalsignbook.com to download the first chapter for free.
Topics discussed in today's episode:
- What does it mean to preserve your fertility?
- How long should you be off of hormonal birth control before trying to get pregnant?
- How Fertility Awareness helps you time sex accurately
- The 3 signs that determine your fertile days
- When do you produce cervical mucus?
- The role cervical mucus plays in sperm fertilization
- How your menstrual cycle is the fifth vital sign
- Why eating healthier or consuming more unhealthy items than normal may affect your menstrual cycle
- The benefits of tracking your cycle for your own health benefits
- Fertility Awareness Mastery - 10 Week Group Program
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book)| Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
Related podcasts & blog posts:
- FFP 242 | Planning for Pregnancy | What You Need To Know! | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 232 | Birth Stories | Planning and Preparing for Birth | Dr. Danielle Miller
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 222 | Optimizing Sex For Conception With Limited Mucus | Daysi & Lisa
- FFP 207 | Top 10 Ways I’m Preparing For Pregnancy | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 168 | Timing Sex For Conception & Optimizing Cervical Mucus Production | Ashlee & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 184 | Transitioning From Hormonal Birth Control | Optimizing Sex for Conception | Lisa & Aubrey
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor: The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.
This episode is sponsored by my 10 Week Fertility Awareness Mastery Group Program! Master Fertility Awareness and take a deep dive into your cycles and how they relate to your overall health! Click here to apply now!