Manage episode 235540170 series 1789813
In today’s episode I discuss a controversial article that came out recently suggesting that men are 100% responsible for all unplanned/unwanted pregnancies. Should men be responsible for birth control or should the responsibility fall on us? Tune in to find out my take on it!
Today’s episode is sponsored by The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. The Fifth Vital Sign is available for purchase on Amazon. Exciting news!! The audiobookis finally here! Listen to The Fifth Vital Signfor FREE when you sign up for a 30 day free trial with Audible. Click here to download now.
Topics discussed in today's episode:
- What is Lisa’s take on the controversial article that came out on birth control and responsibility of men in pregnancy
- What if women and men both took 100% of the responsibility of pregnancy
- Why Lisa believes it truly is a privilege to be able to ejaculate inside a woman’s body
- There is no birth control method that is 100% effective
- How the pill has set up the expectation that having sex is different from having sex for pregnancy
- What if men were expected to take full responsibility of pregnancy?
- Why Lisa believes no one should have the blame put on them, but everyone should be more educated on what can happen when you have unprotected sex or get pregnant
- The importance of couples or sexual partners to have conversations about sex, their preferred form of birth control and pregnancy
- Is the withdraw method effective?
- My Twitter Thread on Abortion | Gabrielle Blair
- Men Cause 100% of Unwanted Pregnancies
- Male Birth Control Study Killed After Men Report Side Effects
- Fertility Friday Community
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize your Fertility| Audiobook | Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility (Book)| Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Get The First chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign for FREE | thefifthvitalsignbook.com
- FFP 255 | Is Questioning The Pill Anti Feminist? | Beyond The Pill | Dr. Jolene Brighten, ND
- FFP 231 | How To Get Your Partner On Board With Charting | Lisa | Fertility Friday
- FFP 203 | The Pill Problem | Ross Pelton
- FFP 021 | What Hormonal Contraceptives Really do to Women | Sweetening the Pill | Holly Grigg-Spall
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-GanticA Special Thank You to Our Show Sponsor: The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility
This episode is sponsored by my new book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility. Click here to buy now.