Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 15, 2019 10:20 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 222588872 series 2391141
Taking the business to the next level is always one of the objectives of passionate and thriving entrepreneurs. To do this effectively, you need to be mindful about how and where you spend your precious time. Keeping the big picture in mind, you have to be honest with yourself about the tasks you need to focus on as well as the ones you need to let go of and delegate to others so you can zero in on your expertise and continue being the visionary your company needs you to be.
“You can’t just outsource. You’ve got to keep an eye on things.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- How I effectively delegate the creation of slide decks while keeping my original content.
- Tools I use for booking meetings and appointments.
- Examples of logistical details you can assign to others.
- Examples of original content to create for social media re-purposing.
- Different ways to re-purpose original content you create.
- Back-end tasks to leave to the experts.
- Delegating email communications to get out of email jail.
- Delegating travel and appointment booking tasks.
- Why investing in a designer is a significant and important investment to make.
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- ” If your brand is sort of more high-end, taking that extra time or making that extra investment to invest in working with a designer who can really help you make your stuff look good.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “Everything looks doable three months, four months, five months out until you get there.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “It’s really important that your organizational strategies change particularly when you start outsourcing things like bookings.” - Eleanor Beaton
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2019
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2019? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.
289 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 19 mins duration .