Manage episode 223559303 series 1185635
With great power comes great responsibility. There are tremendous obligations that go with being a leader and influencer in your industry. Part of these obligations includes sharing your ideas through public speaking. Like any other role, it is crucial that you equip yourself with the skills that will allow you to be the best powerhouse woman you were always meant to be.
On today’s episode, I share two tips that public speaking programs usually do not offer, but will empower you to become a powerful and high impact speaker. I discuss some techniques and tricks you will learn when working with a voice coach or enroll in a public speaking program as well as how to have fluidity and command over your voice. I also explain the significance of having mastery over the material that you will be speaking about and share strategies to help you gain the content mastery you need to become a powerful, high impact speaker.
“What allows you to truly have mastery over your content and the kind of content that’s going to make you a great speaker and presenter, and truly articulate in the moment is to publish.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- Two unique skills to practice to develop into a powerful speaker
- A great exercise on how to practice speaking without fillers
- A significant matter many public speaking programs overlook
- One of the best ways to become a persuasive speaker and presenter
- The relevance of publishing content to become a great public speaker
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “Every time you want to say “uhm” or “ah,” discipline yourself to simply pause.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “You don’t get mastery over content by reading and researching.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “The more content you create in your area of expertise, that’s how you truly master a topic - not by reading - by communicating and publishing.” - Eleanor Beaton
Position Yourself in a Category of ONE
Do you want to be recognized as the preeminent expert in your industry, solidify your reputation as an entrepreneur, and begin landing high-end clients? Join me on January 28, 2019, in Toronto, Canada for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
You will work directly with me to:
- Learn the psychology of high-end clients so you can get clear on what you must demonstrate for them to buy from you
- Learn the 3 Message Pillars you need to focus your marketing on to gain the respect you deserve and solidify your reputation as the top-tier expert in your industry
- Create a customized, high-level strategy to reposition your business into a Category of One
Are you ready to stand out from the competition? Ready to position yourself in a Category of One? Want to start working with more high-end clients in 2019?
Head over to EleanorBeaton.com/Workshop to register for The Preeminence Strategy Workshop.
Space is limited so claim your ticket today!
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2019
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2019? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
348 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 25 mins duration .