Manage episode 227161841 series 1185635
Before the invention of the Internet, advertisements and commercials played a crucial role in the existence and survival of commercial products, professional services, and network companies. Today, advertisements are still as valuable as they were in the past as evidenced by their ever-enduring presence on different media channels such as CNN, The New York Times, and MGM - big companies who could have thought of other ways to grow financially but still chose to include advertising as part of their marketing plan.
Today, I respond to a listener’s feedback on the show and explain why I advertise on our podcast. I take you behind the scenes of how we produce the weekly shows that have impacted tens of thousands of women around the globe. I also share the strategic purpose of the show as well as why I value your feedback of why we take advertising on our show seriously.
“Putting a show like this together is a big financial commitment that is made by myself and by my team members.” - Eleanor Beaton
Today on the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast:
- The influences and factors that led me to start a podcast
- The essential elements that allowed me and my team to create 300 podcast episodes faithfully
- The people who work together to make this podcast possible
- The strategic purpose of the show from the business perspective
- Correcting the misconceptions about marketing and advertising on podcasts
- Seeing the clear picture of the investments we’ve made on the podcast from a small business owner’s point of view
- The difference between listening to the episodes and hearing the message
Fierce Leadership Quotes:
- “The strategic purpose of the show from the business perspective is to get my message out there. It’s to create a platform and it is to attract my ideal clients. And I’m totally transparent about that because that’s what it is.” - Eleanor Beaton
- “I am not responsible for other people’s expectations, but I am responsible if I fail to communicate clearly and transparently about who I am, what I stand for, what I do.”
Join the Exclusive Incubator Program!
Are you ready to build, leverage, and scale your business to the next level? Ready to maximize your leadership skills and grow your business to 7-figures and beyond? Join our Incubator Program - the 12-month high-octane program that blends leadership strategy, accountability, and business building support to help you propel your business to the next level and increase your earning power. Head over to EleanorBeaton.com to learn more about The Incubator Program and submit your application today!
Dial-Up Your Impact, Influence, and Income in 2019
Are you ready to take your leadership and influence to the next level in 2019? Join the Impact & Influence Leadership Lab for Women with Eleanor Beaton – the world’s premier leadership training and implementation program designed specifically for female leaders! This is an 8-week mentoring program for professional, ambitious women in business who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level and truly step into their power. Visit the Leadership Lab for Women website to see all of the amazing content, tools, and services you will receive by registering today to claim your seat at the table!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Fierce Feminine Leadership Podcast? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know! Each month, one lucky podcast reviewer will be selected to receive a free coaching session with me – Eleanor Beaton!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to iTunes, subscribe and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
And, if you really want to ramp up your fierceness…
Reach out to us for a free 30-minute Bold Women in Business Makeover Session with me or one of the fabulous coaches on my team!
Explore your path and discover how you can be the fiercest lady-boss possible. Visit EleanorBeaton.com/discover.
320 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 17 mins duration .