Manage episode 221575616 series 2151002
In this week's episode of Fill Me In, Ryan and Brian attempt to translate a Russian crossword, anagram the capital of Ecuador, and reverse engineer a contest puzzle.
- P&A Magazine
- Is bestcrosswords.com a legit site?
- Assorted non-English language crosswords
- Andrew Ries, and his new Stretch EP
- Facebook's Crossword Puzzle Collaboration Directory
- This is what a civet looks like.
If you enjoy our show (or even if you don't), consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.