Manage episode 226686587 series 2151002
In this week's episode of Fill Me In, Ryan and Brian verb Ben Zimmer, calculate the likelihood of traveling to Egypt, and learn how to make a bubble wig.
- Deborah Cameron's article on "Ette-ymology"
- A.J. Pollock's statistics
- Is it hunt yet?
- Puzzle Hunt Calendar
- Mouse Adventure
- Little Monsters and Knock Down the House
- Wiktionary: "stewardess"
- The MIT Mystery Hunt (puzzles, solutions, spoilers)
- P & A Magazine
- Westport Crossword Puzzle Contest
- Finger Lakes Crossword Competition
- The Indie 500
- The New York Times puzzles, January 28-February 3
If you enjoy our show (or even if you don't), consider leaving us a 5-star review on iTunes. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.