Manage episode 160304160 series 30336
Today on the Financial Independence Podcast, I’m excited to share a live Q&A session with Mr. Money Mustache, Paula Pant from Afford Anything, and Doug Nordman from The Military Guide!
This panel discussion took place back in May at Camp Mustache — an annual retreat in the Pacific Northwest organized by Mr. Money Mustache readers.
In this episode, you’ll not only hear about…
- Mr. Money Mustache’s biggest splurges
- The investing mistakes I still can’t seem to avoid
- Paula’s favorite thing about financial independence
- Doug’s suggestion for discovering the meaning of life
…, but you’ll also get varied and diverse perspectives on some of the most important questions facing those on the path to financial independence and early retirement!
- Top recommendations for people who are close to achieving financial independence
- How to stay motivated when pursuing FI
- What is the meaning of life
- How to foster a good online culture and community
- Tips and tricks to stop you from trying to time the market
- The biggest challenges of reaching FI and how to overcome them
- What we splurge on and why
- Mr. Money Mustache’s thoughts on being featured in the New Yorker
- How to handle changes in your relationships after reaching FI
57 episodes available. A new episode about every 43 days averaging 50 mins duration .