Manage episode 193899203 series 30336
On today’s episode of the Financial Independence Podcast, I interview a serial entrepreneur who has achieved financial independence three different ways!
You’d think that selling a company to Google or buying San Francisco real estate before prices went crazy would be the best way to reach financial independence but that’s not been the case for today’s guest, Chris Hutchins from Grove.
Although he’s done all of those things, Chris shares how consistent saving actually impacted his net worth more than anything else.
This episode is packed full of useful information, especially if plan to start your own business or want to do something meaningful after early retirement, so hope you enjoy it!
- What it’s like being an investment banker
- How to get a job you really love
- Biggest business lessons learned from working at Google Ventures
- Why you should always say “Yes”
- The benefits of doing something interesting every month
- How aggressive saving can impact your net worth more than selling a company to Google or investing in San Francisco real estate
- Why you should “retire” before you hit your FI number
- My new favorite definition of retirement
57 episodes available. A new episode about every 43 days averaging 50 mins duration .